Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
teseract
ReplyDeletevibranium
ReplyDeleteLanguage
ReplyDeleteBudapest
ReplyDeleteDoctor!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha.
ReplyDeleteOh wait.
Winny Gomez
ReplyDelete// WHERE Looks for The Doctor & His TARDIS //
Plums
ReplyDeleteBrooklyn.
ReplyDeleteLonging
ReplyDeleteRusted
Seventeen
Daybreak
Furnace
Nine
Benign
Homecoming
One
Freight Car
Maveth
ReplyDeleteDarkhold
Gravitonium
Seychelles
Bucharest
Monolith
Hive
Inhumans
Terrigenisis
So much more but I can't think of them
I just did these from AoS
Poutine ÅšÉÏ…†
ReplyDeleteI actually referred to Doctor Strange btw.. not Doctor Who.. 🙄
12 percent
ReplyDelete12 minutes
ReplyDeleteWinny Gomez
ReplyDelete// Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-
oh well XD //
XDD sorry to have disappointed you
ReplyDelete// It's okay XD
ReplyDeleteLANGUAGE
ReplyDelete// Punny god
ReplyDeleteKicking grass
ReplyDeleteAssemble
ReplyDeleteSokovia
ReplyDeleteyvette delamer Nu
ReplyDeletePlums.
ReplyDeleteSass
ReplyDeleteI understood that reference! ;)
ReplyDeleteSchwarma
ReplyDeleteYou only beat me by one second.
ReplyDeleteLanguage
ReplyDeleteWakanda
ReplyDeleteAnts.
ReplyDeleteDormamu
ReplyDeleteInfinity
ReplyDeleteExcelsior!
ReplyDeleteELI JOHNSON wasp
ReplyDeleteNamrita K Tank
ReplyDelete//slams mug on table//
ReplyDeleteANOTHER!
Bargain
ReplyDeleteSmithsonian
ReplyDeleteSo was I.
ReplyDeleteShawarma
ReplyDeleteLanguage.
ReplyDeleteSmash.
ReplyDeleteOn your left
ReplyDeletefreight car
ReplyDeletesmash
ReplyDeleteStank
ReplyDeleteReal power.
ReplyDelete~AbsoLugia the Dhampir High-Functioning Sociopath of Asgard
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jRnp07vA0MskVBw-s8P7J8Qfs1kwTofQG4kfEHY_gIGTMckXuMp4zBs6sbo9zWct09r2QtUKv9yauqWu6Cw_j3a3WFpiuzKWjKI=s0
ReplyDeleteJustice
ReplyDeletelanguage
ReplyDeletePunk
ReplyDeleteFondue XD
ReplyDeleteYou've been asleep for 70 years
ReplyDeleteFitzSimmons or Night-Night pistol!
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Sherlocked Jedi Nerdfighter
Myeh myeh
ReplyDeleteAgent.
ReplyDeleteAnother!
ReplyDeleteMission report
ReplyDeleteChimichangas
ReplyDeleteAlive
ReplyDelete