Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
teseract
ReplyDeletevibranium
ReplyDeleteLanguage
ReplyDeleteBudapest
ReplyDeleteDoctor!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha.
ReplyDeleteOh wait.
Winny Gomez
ReplyDelete// WHERE Looks for The Doctor & His TARDIS //
Plums
ReplyDeleteBrooklyn.
ReplyDeleteLonging
ReplyDeleteRusted
Seventeen
Daybreak
Furnace
Nine
Benign
Homecoming
One
Freight Car
Maveth
ReplyDeleteDarkhold
Gravitonium
Seychelles
Bucharest
Monolith
Hive
Inhumans
Terrigenisis
So much more but I can't think of them
I just did these from AoS
Poutine ÅšÉÏ…†
ReplyDeleteI actually referred to Doctor Strange btw.. not Doctor Who.. 🙄
12 percent
ReplyDelete12 minutes
ReplyDeleteWinny Gomez
ReplyDelete// Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-
oh well XD //
XDD sorry to have disappointed you
ReplyDelete// It's okay XD
ReplyDeleteLANGUAGE
ReplyDelete// Punny god
ReplyDeleteKicking grass
ReplyDeleteAssemble
ReplyDeleteSokovia
ReplyDeleteyvette delamer Nu
ReplyDeletePlums.
ReplyDeleteSass
ReplyDeleteI understood that reference! ;)
ReplyDeleteSchwarma
ReplyDeleteYou only beat me by one second.
ReplyDeleteLanguage
ReplyDeleteWakanda
ReplyDeleteAnts.
ReplyDeleteDormamu
ReplyDeleteInfinity
ReplyDeleteExcelsior!
ReplyDeleteELI JOHNSON wasp
ReplyDeleteNamrita K Tank
ReplyDelete//slams mug on table//
ReplyDeleteANOTHER!
Bargain
ReplyDeleteSmithsonian
ReplyDeleteSo was I.
ReplyDeleteShawarma
ReplyDeleteLanguage.
ReplyDeleteSmash.
ReplyDeleteOn your left
ReplyDeletefreight car
ReplyDeletesmash
ReplyDeleteStank
ReplyDeleteReal power.
ReplyDelete~AbsoLugia the Dhampir High-Functioning Sociopath of Asgard
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jRnp07vA0MskVBw-s8P7J8Qfs1kwTofQG4kfEHY_gIGTMckXuMp4zBs6sbo9zWct09r2QtUKv9yauqWu6Cw_j3a3WFpiuzKWjKI=s0
ReplyDeleteJustice
ReplyDeletelanguage
ReplyDeletePunk
ReplyDeleteFondue XD
ReplyDeleteYou've been asleep for 70 years
ReplyDeleteFitzSimmons or Night-Night pistol!
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Sherlocked Jedi Nerdfighter
Myeh myeh
ReplyDeleteAgent.
ReplyDeleteAnother!
ReplyDeleteMission report
ReplyDeleteChimichangas
ReplyDeleteAlive
ReplyDelete