Victoria Fernandez CAPTAN SWAN IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SHIPS EVER AND SO IS ROYAL ARROW (though I know them as Outlaw Queen) THEY BOTH GET AN A ++ Snow and Charming: C It was a lot better but now it's kind of growing old... Percabeth: A+
Dartha(10th doctor and Martha ) 9th and rose 10th and rose Rose and Mickey Amy and Rory Rory and 11th Danny and Clara Clara and the teacher that look like Matt smith in the caretaker ep
Anisoka Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tank from The Clone Wars Baggenshield Bilbo Baggins and Thorin Oakenshield from The Hobbit Kanera Kanan and Hera from Star Wars Rebels Frazel Octachel Octavian and Rachel Brison Brick and Jason Kiliel Kili and Tauriel from The Hobbit
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
River + eleven and Hermione and Draco
ReplyDeleteIvory Lake Elever (eleven and river): A+ (I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDramione (Draco and Hermione): D
Everlark, Drarry, Johnlock
ReplyDeleteFiolee (FionnaXMarshal Lee) Amy x Eleven
ReplyDeleteAnd Johnlock
ReplyDeleteLogan Jackson
ReplyDeleteSolangelo: A
Romione: A
Percabeth: A+
Sherlolly
ReplyDeleteSarah Biersack
ReplyDeleteFOURTRIS GETS A BIG A +
Eleanor Harrison
ReplyDeleteEverlark: A (It's better than Galeniss)
Drarry: E
Johnlock: A
Frazel
ReplyDeleteAbigail Morrissey
ReplyDeleteFiolee: N/A (what fandom?)
Amy x Eleven: B
Johnlock: A
Cassandra Pahre
ReplyDeleteSherlolly: B
Elizabeth in Warpaint
ReplyDeleteFrazel: B
DracoxHermione
ReplyDeleteRose+Ten -
ReplyDeleteDestiel, Sabriel
ReplyDeleteDESTIEL!
ReplyDeleteCaleo
ReplyDeleteKayla A. Koval
ReplyDeleteDestiel: A+
Sabriel: A
Spamano and Gerita: ??? (I'm sorry...)
Merthur: A+
Johnlock: A
Amadna Ngo
ReplyDeleteDramione: D
Rose Tyler A+
ReplyDeleteAyame the flying pig Chilly Dawg Destiel: A+
Ayame the flying pig
ReplyDeleteSabriel: A
Katherine T. A
ReplyDeleteLiah Elisabeth A+ (EEEEEEEEEE)
ReplyDeleteIsabelle 7 A+ (CALEO FOR LIIIIIIIFEE)
Percabeth
ReplyDeleteAmy Is An Divergent Half-Blooded Victor
ReplyDeleteJelsa: A
Hiccstrid: B
Everlark: A+
Percabeth: A+
Emily Love A+
ReplyDeleteVictoria Fernandez
ReplyDeleteCAPTAN SWAN IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SHIPS EVER AND SO IS ROYAL ARROW (though I know them as Outlaw Queen) THEY BOTH GET AN A ++
Snow and Charming: C It was a lot better but now it's kind of growing old...
Percabeth: A+
Preetama Badyal
ReplyDeleteWhouffle: I'm sorry, I'm an Elever gal; F
Ahsiya Nur I've been getting that one alot.
ReplyDeleteDramione: D
MiNewt :D
ReplyDeleteRachel B. Zutara and Zumai: ?
ReplyDeleteKataang: YES! A! Even as a kid I shipped that!
Harmione: C
Harginny: A+
Cathstiel Sellinger
ReplyDeleteMiNewt: A
Thomesa
ReplyDeleteTrenda
Liah Elisabeth
ReplyDeleteMalec: A+ (MALEC IS BEAUTIFUL!)
Till: B
Garry: A+
Erica Izaguire A+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYi-Yi Lian
ReplyDeleteThomesa: A
Trenda: B
TenRose
ReplyDeleteCatherine Foley
ReplyDeleteTenRose: A+!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahsiya Nur I know! I just don't ship it because I really like Romione. You are perfectly entitled to your opinions.
ReplyDeleteSheo
ReplyDeleteKanera
ReplyDeleteKanan and Hera from SWR
Night Fury Echogreen
ReplyDeleteHiccstrid: B
Sarah Marie
ReplyDeleteSheo: A+
Sizzy! (Simon and Izzy from TMI)
ReplyDeleteCroMa! :3
ReplyDeleteSofia W Crona and Maka from Soul Eater
ReplyDeleteClato?
ReplyDeleteDrinny Draco and Ginny
ReplyDeletePercabeth
ReplyDeleteLeah Baetcke
ReplyDeleteSizzy: A
Valentine Sanford
ReplyDeleteCroMa: I don't know the ship very well, but from what I know, I can give it a B
Heather Mayberry
ReplyDeleteClato: D, I never really shipped it
Oh... I feel like the only one who seriously ships it.
ReplyDeleteJess Valdez Jason and the brick (Brason) are my OTP, so A+ and Reyna and Leo is a F
ReplyDeleteFandoms United yeeeee! :3
ReplyDeletePalak Purwar
ReplyDeleteronmione: A
Fourtris: A+
Everlark: A
Percabeth: A+
Clace: B
Malec: A+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Afia Oduro- Manu
ReplyDeletePercabth: A+!
Fiona Bogunovic
ReplyDeleteVenny is absolutely beautiful! A+
Jess Valdez Oh and I LOOOOVE SIZZY!
ReplyDeleteChadine Majhi
ReplyDeleteDrarry: F (Harry and Draco?)
Johnlock: A (possibly A+)
Jess Valdez What's Tratie? Katie and someone? And I love Solangelo! I'm so sad we're aren't gonna get any more books from Uncle Rick!
ReplyDeleteJess Valdez Ahhh that makes sense!
ReplyDeleteAND I KNOW I LVE SOLAGELO TOOOOOO!!!
I also love your profile picture (and your name!!!!)
I was gonna say solangelo but nevermind!! :3
ReplyDeletePercabeth
ReplyDeleteCaptainswan
ReplyDeleteI must be getting old or something. What does OTP stand for??
ReplyDeleteBadWolf Sammie Only True Pair. It's okay, I only found out a few months ago and I consider myself pretty young
ReplyDeleteBRASON
ReplyDeleteromione
ReplyDeleteBobbay Bob ty I was so confused.
ReplyDeleteSheriarty.
ReplyDeleteRumbelle (RumplexBelle)
ReplyDeleteLethan (Lena DuchannesxEthan Wate)
Romione?
ReplyDeleteTenRose
ReplyDelete1. Percabeth
ReplyDelete2. Perrachel
3. Caleo
4. Perico
5. Solangelo
Walltimis
ReplyDeleteKeeta (katniss and peeta)
ReplyDeleteNot my ship but Heffie (haymitch and effie)
FOURTRIS
ReplyDeleteCAPTAINSWAN
ReplyDeleteQUEENHOOD
Ron+Hermione
ReplyDeleteHarry+Ginny
and
Neville+Luna
Doctor Donna :)
ReplyDeletelindsey melchior CAPTAIN SWAN IS PEEERRRRFFFEEECCCCTIIIION
ReplyDeleteSaarah Alam A+ for both
ReplyDeleteBobbay Bob BRASON GETS AN A+
ReplyDeleteBrooke Loring Romione: A+
ReplyDeleteAspen Moriarty
ReplyDeleteIf Sheriarty means what I think it means... C
Sherlolly, Captain Picard and Dr. Crusher (i dont have a ship name yet)
ReplyDeleteErin Fleance
ReplyDeletePercabeth A+
Perrachel D
Caleo A+
Perico E
Solangelo A+
Kate D
ReplyDeleteKeeta A
Heffie A+
Janaki Murlidhar CAPTAIN SWAN AND OUTLAW QUEEN ARE MY OTPS
ReplyDeleteDartha(10th doctor and Martha )
ReplyDelete9th and rose
10th and rose
Rose and Mickey
Amy and Rory
Rory and 11th
Danny and Clara
Clara and the teacher that look like Matt smith in the caretaker ep
Are you only doing book and TV ships? Cuz most of my ships aren't from them.
ReplyDeleteMeren! It sounds bad...
ReplyDeleteJessica Jones YESSS! I totally forgot about that..... lol
ReplyDeleteMisaui (Misaki X Usui from "Maid-sama!").
ReplyDeleteFandoms United
ReplyDeleteEdWin
RoyEd
RoyAl
AlMei
(FMA ships! FMA FOREVER!!!!)
Drinny draco and ginny
ReplyDeleteFandoms United YES
ReplyDeleteDinna Jameson
ReplyDeleteRon+Hermione A
Harry+Ginny A
Neville+Luna B
Livy Anderson I haven't heard of that sorry
ReplyDeleteKat Kam I think of the Doctor and Donna as friends so...
ReplyDeleteKT Dubya
ReplyDeleteSherlolly is a C and I haven't heard of the other two
Fandoms United Thanks for answering :)
ReplyDeleteMegara Fernandez BRASON GETS AN A+
ReplyDeleteJessica Jones A+
ReplyDeleteSakina Tahirah
ReplyDeleteDrinny: F
Caleo, Percabeth and Fourtris.
ReplyDeletePercabeth
ReplyDeleteBrason
Solangelo
Frazel
Jiper
Caleo
Whouffle?
ReplyDelete((Clara and the Doctor))
Who's Brason?
ReplyDeleteBranson lol
ReplyDeleteOK, so this will be really weird, but...
ReplyDeleteOne of my friends ships Dalose.
As in, Dalek+Rose (based on Doctor Who, Season 1: "Dalek").
Also, from myself:
Saby (also known as Tapala): Sexy+Baby (TARDIS + Impala).
solangelo
ReplyDeletehuh... I totally forgot about that
ReplyDeleteAnisoka
ReplyDeleteAnakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tank from The Clone Wars
Baggenshield
Bilbo Baggins and Thorin Oakenshield from The Hobbit
Kanera
Kanan and Hera from Star Wars Rebels
Frazel
Octachel
Octavian and Rachel
Brison
Brick and Jason
Kiliel
Kili and Tauriel from The Hobbit
(I don't actually ship Anisoka or Baggenshield)
I'm pretty sure it's Brason
ReplyDeleteHazel Storm I love Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka together
ReplyDeleteDramione
ReplyDelete