I saw Coco yesterday in theaters and it was SO GOOD!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I saw Coco yesterday in theaters and it was SO GOOD! It's now one of my favorite Disney/Pixar movies. You should all go see it if you have the chance! :) ~Jamie the Demon-Hunting Clockwork Seeker
Haha! I just got out from seeing it! Great movie...tho, my mind always tried to take apart movies and predict what is going to happen...so I had spoiled the climax for myself before I even knew who half of the people in the movie were.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Haha! I just got out from seeing it! Great movie...tho, my mind always tried to take apart movies and predict what is going to happen...so I had spoiled the climax for myself before I even knew who half of the people in the movie were.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen it yet but
ReplyDeleteas someone who plays guitar
i really hope they got the chords and fingerings right because if they don't
I will die
I loved it! The music, the culture, the language all felt so alive and connecting that I was so drawn into it!
ReplyDelete