Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
So does the flash
ReplyDeleteAnd super girl
ReplyDeleteAnd dc's legends of tomorrow
ReplyDeleteDC really likes reminding their fans of the main character's name.
ReplyDeleteXD
ReplyDeleteI want him to mess up while filming and say "I'm Stephen Amell" and have everyone just glaring at him for messing up
ReplyDeleteAlan the Person bloopers dude. Guarantee he's done it at least a few times. 😂
ReplyDelete