Phoebe, for sure. Her back story is so crazy but it's what made the character we know and love. She may have questionable guitar talent but she has so many other great ones! She's multilingual and she's street smart and yet so kind-hearted. She's awesome.😊
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
PHOEBE
ReplyDeletePhoebe, for sure. Her back story is so crazy but it's what made the character we know and love. She may have questionable guitar talent but she has so many other great ones! She's multilingual and she's street smart and yet so kind-hearted. She's awesome.😊
ReplyDeleteJoey/Chandler. He's a try-hard. And I lOVE IT. Chandler because of his personality!
ReplyDeleteChandler, then Phoebe, then Ross. I can't stand Rachael most of the time. I like Monica and Joey a lot too, but they just aren't my favorites.
ReplyDeletePhoebe and Joey. I love both of their personalities
ReplyDelete