Thank you very much, the tree man and machine-gun wielding raccoon that DC fans were complaining about basically saved everyone. Multiple times. Plus Guardians has some of the best, most in-depth, well-thought-out, relatable characters I've seen recently.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
actually it was saved by peter distracting thanos while rocket prepared to kill him
ReplyDeleteDC fans need to stop bashing Marvel fans
I like both! 😍
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, the tree man and machine-gun wielding raccoon that DC fans were complaining about basically saved everyone. Multiple times. Plus Guardians has some of the best, most in-depth, well-thought-out, relatable characters I've seen recently.
ReplyDeletewhy do the two peoples hate each other
ReplyDeleteAlexis Is Sock Trash™ Ari Flanagan Sorry guys, I didn't realize this post could be interpreted as bashing on Marvel :/
ReplyDeleteIt's a'ight. I like DC myself; Though, I mostly prefer their villains over heroes.
ReplyDeleteDifference for me:
ReplyDeleteDC has better villians
Marvel has better Heroes
Both have fair anti-heroes (aka my favs)