What I found coolest is that I've never seen their parents I think they're cool of course but where did you find these pictures? I like them but do you have more artists in this world?
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
THE TINY SADNESS FAMILY
ReplyDeleteTHAT'S SO CYOOT
Julia Bradshaw i think you would be joy and your family would be fear or something I can't decide what your parents would be haha
ReplyDeleteWow, that was really cool, thank you very much for posting this photo, I'll share it with my friends !!!!
ReplyDeleteRiley has male and female emotions while other characters shown do not.What does that say about her?
ReplyDeleteWhat I found coolest is that I've never seen their parents I think they're cool of course but where did you find these pictures? I like them but do you have more artists in this world?
ReplyDeleteDo you have more photos? Only different? Hmm I'll try to search to find out :)
ReplyDeleteAnd why are the parents of sadness are happy?
ReplyDelete