turtlelover59 SOR-TED INTO THE HOUSE HE WAS WANTED- SLYTHERIN but if you cross him his father will hear about this ALWAYS HATIN HARRY HE'S A BIT SCARY SAYIN' MUDBLOOD BUT WHEN HERMIONE PUNCHES HIM IN THE FACE- A TEAR FLOOD hE SAYS "SCARED, POTTER?" EVERYONE GASPS AND IT'S A RIVALRY THEN HE BETRAYS TO UMBRIDGE HE'S A SNAKE, CAN'T YOU ALL SEE...
Draco does have a scary name if you look up the etymology. "Draco" refers to a dragon or serpent but could also refer to "draconian", meaning "unusually severe or cruel". "Lucius" means "bright" or "intelligent" and is related to the name "Lucifer". "Mal foi" literally means "bad faith" in French.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Lol Harry
ReplyDeleteturtlelover59 SOR-TED
ReplyDeleteINTO THE HOUSE HE WAS WANTED- SLYTHERIN
but if you cross him his father will hear about this
ALWAYS HATIN HARRY HE'S A BIT SCARY SAYIN' MUDBLOOD
BUT WHEN HERMIONE PUNCHES HIM IN THE FACE- A TEAR FLOOD
hE SAYS "SCARED, POTTER?" EVERYONE GASPS AND IT'S A RIVALRY
THEN HE BETRAYS TO UMBRIDGE HE'S A SNAKE, CAN'T YOU ALL SEE...
Draco does have a scary name if you look up the etymology. "Draco" refers to a dragon or serpent but could also refer to "draconian", meaning "unusually severe or cruel". "Lucius" means "bright" or "intelligent" and is related to the name "Lucifer". "Mal foi" literally means "bad faith" in French.
ReplyDeleteAnd now I have the opening for Hamilton stuck in my head
ReplyDelete