What did you think of Spirit?
What did you think of Spirit?
*I live under a rock and don't know what Spirit is
—Echogreen the Miraculous Dragon-Slayer from Kashyyyk
#DreamworksWeek
*I live under a rock and don't know what Spirit is
—Echogreen the Miraculous Dragon-Slayer from Kashyyyk
#DreamworksWeek
I know what spirit is but I've never seen it before
ReplyDeleteNever saw it
ReplyDeleteI'm sad
Y'all can watch it on fmovies.to.com
ReplyDeleteIt's a movie I feel in love with. It has a nice soundtrack and great visuals. It's a movie that is worth a watch
ReplyDeletemaddy miller that soundtrack is great right.
ReplyDeleteDragon Lady-Fox yup. It's a movie that suck with me since childhood
ReplyDeleteIt's the best movie I've ever seen
ReplyDeleteneppers the alien 👽 agreed
ReplyDelete*Brilliant movie I've loved since the age of 2 and still watch
ReplyDeleteStarving Artists Fans in watching it right now
ReplyDeletemaddy miller aw lucky! I can't watch it until I do my chores.
ReplyDeleteStarving Artists Fans I'm reliving my childhood
ReplyDeletebeST MOVE IN EXISTENCE OMG
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Hoyt I know
ReplyDeleteI only actually watched it this year, and I really liked it.
ReplyDeleteToo dramatic tbh
ReplyDeleteThe soundtrack, the animation, the plot, the narration, the characters. It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThis movies I watch so much as a kid, I love it <3 :')
ReplyDelete