Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Sounds like something I'd do 😂😂😂
ReplyDeleteThat's the best way of scaring the crap out of a thief, next to this:
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/cF35YSIotf4PHf8sQixaa_owuUpK7DCzv0bh6O5H36bvtyzmbP-7RlpGmBXTu8OUS0sf5wo_9mzyPLxn0aoY5YG14UnKaYsKprE=s0
Or this:
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/CKOxLfxDhX7vxbX8B19uVQ1Skkbv50T1ZKBHTl2IIEL0WsbYdtLgxiIREBY1A6A74dcfXfFH4AReSC0lRCI7sQ0tz0MTRN8ssgU=s0
I would put the song All star so when some one walks past you would hear some body once told me lol or something qeirdr
ReplyDeleteYaaassss! And the robber would waste so much time dying from laughter that the police will get there
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDelete