She's probably mixed-race with at least significant Asian blood, given that she's lived for a good portion of her life in New Asia without people thinking she's weird for being a white person in Asia.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
LOLZ XD
ReplyDeleteIdk I always pictured her white because they said she's from Europe, but idk since she's lunar.
ReplyDeleteGuys, Marissa specifically told us she was mixed Asian and Caucasian.
ReplyDeleteOn her blog.
http://www.marissameyer.com/blogtype/a-guide-to-lunar-chronicles-character-traits/
Fourth kind; who the hell is cinder???
ReplyDeleteNobody ! She's a character from the first book in The Lunar Chronicles, you should read them they're really good.
ReplyDeleteI always imagined her as Asian and maybe half Caucasian
ReplyDeleteI always imagined her with sorta caramel skin or a lighter tone, and brown eyes. Not really Asian or white. I think the official art got it right.
ReplyDeleteShe's probably mixed-race with at least significant Asian blood, given that she's lived for a good portion of her life in New Asia without people thinking she's weird for being a white person in Asia.
ReplyDelete