Will Solace omg, I literally never got nightmares from movies, and this one creeped me out so much that it was the first movie to successfully give me a nightmare.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I LOVE this movie. Watched it yesterday. I heard it's going Broadway!!!
ReplyDeleteAnastasia is me af
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS MOVIE
ReplyDeleteI love this movie!!!
ReplyDeleteFINALLY ON BROADWAY, YES!
ReplyDeleteDid you know the film was rated PG-13 and it gave kids nightmares so bad that no one took their child to watch it?
Oh yeah! This is also on Netflix!
Will Solace omg, I literally never got nightmares from movies, and this one creeped me out so much that it was the first movie to successfully give me a nightmare.
ReplyDeletetfw your name's Anastasia
ReplyDeleteinspiration
Yo like u know how they call her Anya
ReplyDeleteI'd walk around like
SEE
THERES A PRINCESS ANYA
HA
I'M A PRINCESS
Yep.
ReplyDeleteAnd for all you Hetalia enthusiasts out there, Anastasia's nickname Anya is also Nyotalia Russia's name.
I paused that part of the movie to just laugh for twenty minutes straight. I wish I was joking.
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS MOVIE
ReplyDelete