Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Omg is that the maze runner
ReplyDeleteI get lost almost everytime.
ReplyDeleteProbably Beauty and the Beast would get lost in there and that's the whole entire plot of Beauty and the Beast 2. to escape the maze
hA-
ReplyDeleteYesssssssssss
ReplyDeletePikachu Drawer day care?
ReplyDeletePikachu Drawer lol thats something new
ReplyDeleteRaymond KwokaMole No cursing please.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
Rofl
ReplyDeletesooo true
ReplyDelete😂 true
ReplyDeleteRocky Rococo No cursing please.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
That is me every time I go to IKEA
ReplyDeleteXD get lost in there and you'll need search and rescue.
ReplyDeleteAvery the Potato No cursing please.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
Fandoms United is that the maze runner
ReplyDeleteTobias Eaton Yes.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
Fandoms United I love maze runner
ReplyDelete1) Lol the likes (666)
ReplyDelete20 IKEA is actually designed to be a maze so the customers are kept longer and see everything.