Abigail Yong maybe its because of your virus or popup blocker. Since i have chrome it gives me the option to get to the site anyways just with a warning that there are a lot of ads.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
watches k-dramas because Netflix is too expensive and I has no money
ReplyDeleteAbigail Yong http://www.watch-tvseries.net/series75/SUPERNATURAL/season-01-episode-01-Pilot
ReplyDeleteI have come with a website free of virus and with many shows.It only has ads.
Three episodes is nothing. I can watch whole seasons in a day. Once I watched three seasons in literally two days
ReplyDeleteAlexia X7004
ReplyDeleteT^T I tried clicking on it but it failed
DESTINY DOESN'T WANT ME TO GO INTO THE SUPERNATURAL FANDOM
Abigail Yong frigga, hmm
ReplyDeletetry this one http://www.watch-tvseries.net/
Alexia X7004
ReplyDeleteAGH IT AIN'T WORKING EITHER
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY
Abigail Yong maybe its because of your virus or popup blocker. Since i have chrome it gives me the option to get to the site anyways just with a warning that there are a lot of ads.
ReplyDeleteDaisy Johnson I'm proud 👏
ReplyDeleteI binge watch until I finish the series.
ReplyDeleteAnd then I just sit there.
Mia Valdez XD Why thank you
ReplyDeleteDaisy Johnson Your welcome
ReplyDelete