I think it's pretty good, but I could really use a lot more OQ and TBH (in my opinion), making Hook a Dark One is possibly one of the dumbest things Emma could have done. Also, SO MANY FEELS!
Once Upon A Time is very good as every season is, I mean there are so many plot twists in every season and I love it! And when I found out that Hook was also a dark one I was just in so much shock that I was just like "Wow! OMGOSH! I can't believe it!" I mean it just keeps getting really good
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I love it!! I kind of like Hook as the Dark One.
ReplyDeleteI die every episode
ReplyDeleteI think it's pretty good, but I could really use a lot more OQ and TBH (in my opinion), making Hook a Dark One is possibly one of the dumbest things Emma could have done. Also, SO MANY FEELS!
ReplyDeleteOnce Upon A Time is very good as every season is, I mean there are so many plot twists in every season and I love it! And when I found out that Hook was also a dark one I was just in so much shock that I was just like "Wow! OMGOSH! I can't believe it!" I mean it just keeps getting really good
ReplyDeleteI can't believe what happened last night. "You were just a pretty blonde distraction" TT^TT
ReplyDelete#captainswannforever
YESS
ReplyDeleteK. Eo Yes, so true
ReplyDeleteOk so a just watched last nights episode and lemme just say AHHHHH IDEK WHAT TO ITS JUST SO ASDFGHJKL
ReplyDeleteDEATH
ReplyDeleteThey ripped my heart a lot and stuck it back in repeatedly.
ReplyDeleteI honestly hate this show so much evErytime I watch an episode it cRuShes my sOul
ReplyDeletenot on it yet... .i'm on season 4 :P
ReplyDeleteIT TORE MY HEAT OUT, STOMPED ON IT, THREW IN FIRE AND GAVE IT BACK.
ReplyDeleteI think its great so far..