Poor, Henry... (and yes, more Once Upon A Time family tree SPOILERS)
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Poor, Henry... (and yes, more Once Upon A Time family tree SPOILERS) ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger #FairyTaleWeek ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger #FairyTaleWeek
SPOILERS It sucks even more for Henry because he wasn't born in the Enchanted Forest like the rest of his family, so it'd be kind of hard to explain to people that his family consists of fairy-tale characters
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
LOL
ReplyDeleteSPOILERS
ReplyDeleteIt sucks even more for Henry because he wasn't born in the Enchanted Forest like the rest of his family, so it'd be kind of hard to explain to people that his family consists of fairy-tale characters
i dont get it
ReplyDeleteThey forgot Peter Pan
ReplyDeleteWhere is Peter Pan?
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteWho r George and Ruth
ReplyDeletehahahaahhahah
ReplyDeletewhen i saw cps i thought it meant "canadian postal service"
ReplyDelete