Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
OUAT FOREVER
ReplyDeleteMERLIN IS LIFE!
ReplyDeleteOUAT YASS
ReplyDeleteI can't choose between the lunar chronicles and once upon a time
ReplyDeleteMerliiiiinnnnnnn
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen so much love for the Lunar Chronicles in so long ;-;
ReplyDeleteOmg I cant chooseeee
ReplyDeleteI can't choose between OUAT and The Lunar Chronicles...
ReplyDeleteRachel Witt MERLIN.
ReplyDeleteALL OF THEM IS THAT A BLOODY QUESTION
ReplyDeleteJust finished winter! Ahhh I love it sooo much
ReplyDeleteY U MAKE MEH CHHOOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEE?!?!?!?!???!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MERLIN, MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteum.... you cant ask this!!!! impossible to choose!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMaren Clements Muhahahahahahaha!!!!
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
I am a huge fan of all of them I watch Merlin and once upon a time everyday
ReplyDeleteMERRRRRRRLLINNNNN
ReplyDeleteonce upon a time is the best!!!!!!! CaitlinIsNot MyName Molly Robinson
ReplyDeleteOut of these, OUAT FOREVER
ReplyDeleteDon't make me choose!!!
ReplyDeleteOUAT then merlin. Don't know what lunar chronicles are
ReplyDeleteOnce upon a time then merlin
ReplyDeleteHOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CHOOSE OMG I LOVE ALL THREE! 😭😭😖😫
ReplyDeleteMERLIN
ReplyDeleteTHE LUNAR CHRONICLES FTW EVEN THOUGH I ABSOLUTELY ADORE OUaT. THE LUNAR CHRONICLES IS PERFECT. Who knew you could put a cover on perfection?
ReplyDeleteMMMEEEERRRLLLIIINNN &&& OOONNNCCCEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NNNEEEEEEDDD
ReplyDelete