Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
SUPER !!!!
ReplyDeletethink I'm among the few who have not seen the film but the joke is awesome!
ReplyDeleteTHE HORROR.
ReplyDeletetRAuMA
ReplyDeletethe literal scary
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my god XD
ReplyDeleteMy mom's friend did that once
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween 😱 👻 🎃 😇 👿 Boo.
ReplyDeleteHilarious 😂..
Mehru Usman
ReplyDelete😂👍🏻
ReplyDeleteA kid at my school dyed his hair grey for this
ReplyDeleteHe has 57 shades though
i probably shouldnt but i cant help it XD
ReplyDeletea teacher at my school did this
ReplyDeleteNoelle Swift XD
ReplyDeleteArturo Sanchez your future costume
ReplyDelete