Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
creepy pasta
ReplyDeleteAnother(Anime)
ReplyDeleteDeath Note!
ReplyDeleteAnd perhaps some spooky episodes of Doctor Who?
id just like to see Nightmare Before Christmas or any Tim Burton movies. I'm not sure if that's fandomish but it's definitely HALLOWEEN.
ReplyDeleteI dunno. Supernatural and Halloween Town are the first that pop in my head
ReplyDeleteHocus Pocus, Supernatural, Sabrina, Buffy, Tim Burton anything, & Underworld. Please&&Thanx!! (Any of theses would be cool).
ReplyDeleteX-FILES
ReplyDeleteMaybe the episode "Home" from Season 4!?
Or maybe you could do some Steven King? (Including It, The Shining, Carrie, etc)
Sabrina the teenage witch!!!
ReplyDeleteBUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER
ReplyDeleteSupernatural and Halloween Town
ReplyDeleteTWITCHES
ReplyDeleteHOCUS POCUS
SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH
Bewitched!
ReplyDeleteThe Nightmare Before Christmas
ReplyDeleteTwitches
ReplyDeleteSchool of good and evil, SCHIOL OF GOOD AND EVIL ,:D Fandoms United
ReplyDeleteHalloween Town!!!!
ReplyDelete