Koneko And Kito Senpai she asked me before she finished Papertowns if she could borrow another John Green book, so i was like yes yes what one of my collection would you like? and she just laughed at me. shes gonna read AAOK afterwards aswell😂
ModelHorseChick xx Cool. My friend actually hates books so I don't really mention books to her. You're lucky you have a friend that you can read your collections with V.V Sigh
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I gave my friend a book and she still hasn't returned it. I must be doing something right >.<
ReplyDeleteKoneko And Kito Senpai YES THAT IS A GOOD SIGN!!! ....but also a bit unnerving. I would be scared to have ma books out of ma sight for too long. XD
ReplyDelete~Blair the Time-Traveling Elvish Jedi
Fandoms United Yeah, Thankfully, I already read it twenty times ^///^
ReplyDeleteI got my friend to read Papertowns. She took a week to read it and is now reading LFA. She's not a reader so I'm doing something right😂
ReplyDeleteModelHorseChick xx My friend isn't either. I still got her to read the book though!
ReplyDeleteYep, you're just like, "Read it, breathe it, live it."
ReplyDeleteKoneko And Kito Senpai she asked me before she finished Papertowns if she could borrow another John Green book, so i was like yes yes what one of my collection would you like? and she just laughed at me. shes gonna read AAOK afterwards aswell😂
ReplyDeleteModelHorseChick xx Cool. My friend actually hates books so I don't really mention books to her. You're lucky you have a friend that you can read your collections with V.V Sigh
ReplyDelete