Elizabeth Spears We have a no-swearing policy on our page, to keep it a safe place for our younger followers. Could you please edit or delete your comment? Thanks! ~All the Managers
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I should be doing my homework too. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteAll I can think of is "I'm a bird, mother****. I'm a bird. Look at me, motherf*** I'm a bird"...
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Spears We have a no-swearing policy on our page, to keep it a safe place for our younger followers. Could you please edit or delete your comment? Thanks!
ReplyDelete~All the Managers
MORE LIKE MOCKING GAY OHHHHH
ReplyDeleteFandoms United My apologizes, I fixed it. Have a good day tips hat
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Spears Thanks!
ReplyDelete"Nothing can prepare you for the end"
ReplyDeleteExcept the books.
Mocking Jay P2 hasn't come out?!?! Dang. I should...maybe...watch it.
ReplyDeleteOMG i love this poster! :D
ReplyDelete