I just thought it was an awesome sauce word made up by the fans cuz we are just too many in each kingdom and some have multiple residencies so it got called fandom ...
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
My life is Such a big lie
ReplyDeleteIt's a lie I tell you! A lie! DX
ReplyDeleteMy life really is a lie.
ReplyDeleteYaassss
ReplyDeleteWhat!?
ReplyDeleteExcuse me while I go rethink my entire existence.
ReplyDeleteexcuse me while i go home and rethink my life
ReplyDeleteExcuse me while I go judge my life.
ReplyDeleteI just thought it was an awesome sauce word made up by the fans cuz we are just too many in each kingdom and some have multiple residencies so it got called fandom ...
ReplyDeleteI thought the same all my life..
ReplyDelete..
ReplyDeleteI never knew that...
ReplyDelete