Judy Dao It's part of this Fandom of the Week collection since it's not really big enough here to devote an entire week to. We try to combine similar fandoms to do theme weeks like this often. :)
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
YES
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to ask..but who is this?
ReplyDeleteS J Scott McCall from Teen Wolf. :) It's a really good show - I highly recommend it!
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
Izzy Lambi pls. Help. Me.
ReplyDeleteI CANT WATCH SEASON 5 AHHHHH
OMG. 😍💕💕
ReplyDeleteHe is so hotttt...❤ ..... but I am SO CONFUSED AND FREAKED OUT ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN THE NEW EPISODE.
ReplyDeleteFandoms United have u ever done a teen wolf week?
ReplyDeleteJudy Dao It's part of this Fandom of the Week collection since it's not really big enough here to devote an entire week to. We try to combine similar fandoms to do theme weeks like this often. :)
ReplyDeleteFandoms United okay thanks!
ReplyDelete