Mavis Who Hey there - don't suppose you could drop the F word from your comment? We're just trying to keep the page appropriate for our younger fanwarriors. :)
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Whts stiles
ReplyDeleteDaivaanshu Soanii harry styles from one direction
ReplyDeleteDaivaanshu Soanii Stiles is the name of Scott's best friend. :)
ReplyDeleteStiles's face in background xD
ReplyDeleteNice chins Stiles. XD
ReplyDeleteWorst punishment ever... But you have to love Melissa!
ReplyDeleteWhat show is this?
ReplyDeleteAAliyah Mya Teen Wolf
ReplyDeleteLindz N yea I thought that Thank You!!!
ReplyDeleteMavis Who It's his first name actually. His name is Stiles Stilinski.
ReplyDeleteThis was one of my favorite moments from season 2
ReplyDeleteMavis Who Hey there - don't suppose you could drop the F word from your comment? We're just trying to keep the page appropriate for our younger fanwarriors. :)
ReplyDeleteLogan Fielders
ReplyDeleteWell, Stiles isn't actually his first name.