Numbuh7 KND Not only Cedric became a sparkly vampiric weirdo, Voldy's "most faithful follower" is now bent on saving the world and working against totalitarian regimes and racism, and calls himself "The Doctor"...
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I would read that XD
ReplyDeleteThere needs to be a fanfic about this... Poor Voldy didn't do his job right...
ReplyDeleteNumbuh7 KND
ReplyDeleteNot only Cedric became a sparkly vampiric weirdo, Voldy's "most faithful follower" is now bent on saving the world and working against totalitarian regimes and racism, and calls himself "The Doctor"...
Very funny
ReplyDelete