Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Well the people that were allowed to enter were all of age.
ReplyDeleteI just finished the Goblet of Fire.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I find it really weird that they just didn't use Veritaserum to find out who did what. I mean, honestly!
ReplyDeleteBINDING CONTRACT
ReplyDeleteOnly the people who were legally adults, and therefore could make their own decisions, could enter.
ReplyDeleteLaura Ward is right. They were all technically adults in the wizarding world. They didn't need parent permission.
ReplyDeletethats because its in the candy shops where the evil lurks......
ReplyDelete