Ella Ingram I can't think of anyone who would. This person subconsciously downloaded the essence of the whole master plan that killed Prim and a million other people, if anything, they're more dangerous than Moriarty.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Why did you us though?
ReplyDeleteNow you cant do it...
ReplyDeleteI would not want to be in the arena with that person XD
ReplyDeleteHmm, maybe I should do this for Snow
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a good idea! But still, you're an evil genius. :)
ReplyDeleteI love it
ReplyDeleteElla Ingram I can't think of anyone who would. This person subconsciously downloaded the essence of the whole master plan that killed Prim and a million other people, if anything, they're more dangerous than Moriarty.
ReplyDeleteYep
ReplyDeleteI have a boyfriend
😋😇😈👿
Fandoms United yeah but they're watching the parachutes fall with hawk eyes, you'll be caught immediately trying to mess with their parachutes
ReplyDeletethats really smart
ReplyDeleteThis is really really really smart. I love our fandoms!!
ReplyDeleteSo do i
ReplyDelete