Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I am Groot
ReplyDeleteI am Groot
I am Groot
I am Groot
I am Groot
I am Groot
We are Groot
I know every single word Groot said and I have as many Oscars as Leonardo DiCaprio.
ReplyDeleteMatt N awwwwwww snap
ReplyDeleteMatt N Goodness... Poor Leo... Bwahaha!!
ReplyDeleteMatt N DAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN THAT'S COLD
ReplyDeleteMWUHAHAHA...
ReplyDeleteOMG thats scary....
ReplyDeleteMatt N boy that shour did escalate quickley
ReplyDeletei saw this horoscope thing and it said "signs least likely to win an oscar" and the only one there was leo
ReplyDeleteRegina is Cool-ish because of Leonardo di caprio
ReplyDelete