I hate that too because normally the "pretend" spoilers people tell me are just the opposite of what actually happens, so it ends up spoiling it any way. -_-
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I hate that too because normally the "pretend" spoilers people tell me are just the opposite of what actually happens, so it ends up spoiling it any way. -_-
ReplyDeleteBut it is soooooo much fun to do to people~
ReplyDeleteNow Lucifer isn't a fictional character.
ReplyDeleteBest friend:IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!
ReplyDeleteMe: i love you too
Basically the movies!
ReplyDeleteMakes more sense than the movies.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like what my cousin did to me… every. single. day.
ReplyDelete.
.
.
.
So I hit him upside the head every time.
hahaha.......
ReplyDeleteIt's fun...I did it once.
ReplyDelete