Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Or a hunter, or an archangel, or a Time Lord, or a high-functioning sociopathic consulting detective.
ReplyDeleteOr a fallen angel, hunter, an insanely attractive captain of the guard, incredibly hot ghost, lord of the underworld
ReplyDeleteor a dragonlord, druid or timelord
ReplyDelete#thereasonI'mstillsingle
ReplyDeleteJust a demigod. I'm picky.
ReplyDeleteOr a guy named Leo friggin Valdez
ReplyDeleteDam it. I'm everything but a shadowhunter.
ReplyDeleteLol I'm not a boy but I'm a demigod...
ReplyDeleteOr the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch who also happens to be the secret heir to the throne.
ReplyDeleteHey I'm all but a boy but I am an insanely attractive girl
ReplyDeletei am so going to die alone
ReplyDeleteyou don't know that you're going to die alone!!!! what if there really are demigods/wizards/shadowhunters etc.???????
ReplyDeleteplot twist
Catalina Valdez Finally someone else who read the Throne of Glass series! (Unless I'm mistaken and you are not talking about Chaol XD)
ReplyDeleteAlexandra Tsohandaridis I'm totally talking about Chaol!
ReplyDeleteCatalina Valdez Good, or that would have been awkward XD
ReplyDelete