Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Nice
ReplyDeletesame here it's funny seeing their faces
ReplyDeletei have before multiple times
ReplyDeleteJust read Fangirl in one day on Sunday, so...
ReplyDeleteThat's my friend Maggie. I'm pretty sure she finished the Harry Potter series in a week or two.
ReplyDeleteread entire Hex Hall trilogy on Sunday
ReplyDeleteRead whole Chronicles of Narnia in Weekend!
ReplyDelete