I've only seen, like, a quarter of the first movie. I may try to watch more, but I'm too busy with Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Torchwood, In the Flesh, HIMYM, TBBT, Pokemon, LoZ, Merlin, To LOVE:Ru, and every single thing ever.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
ahahaa Arshia Mehta
ReplyDeleteI've only seen, like, a quarter of the first movie. I may try to watch more, but I'm too busy with Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Torchwood, In the Flesh, HIMYM, TBBT, Pokemon, LoZ, Merlin, To LOVE:Ru, and every single thing ever.
ReplyDeleteI don't like "the hunger games"
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE BOOK
ReplyDelete...just not the movies.. the movies screw up a lot 😒