Nasha Frith That moment when you realize that in this situation, you're the cat, and the author is literally dangling this completely immaterial yet precious spot of light that is a fictional character right in front of your nose -- just to play with the feels.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Yaa Cassandra Clare stop adding new characters and then kill them all in one book
ReplyDeleteI wanna confiscate Peeta :(
ReplyDeleteMoffat, Wu, Roth, Riordan
ReplyDeleteNasha Frith That moment when you realize that in this situation, you're the cat, and the author is literally dangling this completely immaterial yet precious spot of light that is a fictional character right in front of your nose -- just to play with the feels.
ReplyDeleteAngelina Wilde ikr :(
ReplyDeleteExactly
ReplyDeleteHa Ha
ReplyDelete