This is so true though... ~Jamie the Angelic Egg-Throwing Witch who is going to leave now so she can get ready for her next match, so send her your best wishes at 4pm, because she'll need all the luck she can get!
It's kinda girly for my taste but the feels in the third book are still damaged...my favorite character was the first to die so yes and I just finished it last week so I'm still really hype about it Jihane Punk
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I found out I'm allergic to reality
ReplyDeleteyup .-.
ReplyDeleteCan you please tell me which book is the fourth girl (deal with ) from?
ReplyDeleteNikhil Shivakumar thank you :)
ReplyDeleteUh! Cant wait to get all The Selection books to read them! Even though I herd the main chracter is quite annoying
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!!!! They put the selection in this!!!!! YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY \(^_^)/ I JUST FINISHED THE SERIES ALL THE FEELS
ReplyDeletecleo haggerty Is it that good? Maybe I should start to read them.
ReplyDeleteIt's kinda girly for my taste but the feels in the third book are still damaged...my favorite character was the first to die so yes and I just finished it last week so I'm still really hype about it Jihane Punk
ReplyDeletecleo haggerty YASSSS! SAME HERE!! I LOVE IT! ALTHO AMERICA IS A BIT IRRITATING
ReplyDeleteOr not
ReplyDeleteYou know it doesn't help to combust every time there's a new book release.
Swetha Sanjay Sindhu I agree at times but I would probably act the same way
ReplyDeletecleo haggerty yeah true
ReplyDelete