Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
"Yer a wizard (fangirl), Jessica"
ReplyDeleteMORE THAN ANYTHING
ReplyDeleteMORE THAN LIFE
MORE THAN JEWELS
Wait...was that not what you were going for? (Please, someone understand that reference.)
I wish I was a witch so bad!!! I wanna go to Hogwarts... :,(
ReplyDeleteSummer Langford ditto .when i turned eleven and didn't get a letter ......... :(
ReplyDeleteMy parents hid my letter. I'm sure of it!
ReplyDeleteDarth Visenya I'm pretty sure my parents took my letter too. They're just jealous because they didn't get a letter
ReplyDeleteJessica Tuohey I know right!
ReplyDeletemutters Muggles.
I didn't choose the fandom life.
ReplyDeleteThe fandom life grabbed my hand, and whispered "run."
Sophia S too good...
ReplyDelete