I'm not a Warrior Cats fan, but I was at a sleepover, and my friend played that "Starfire Doesn't like Waffles" video over and over and over again and now it is burned into my brain.
Wildfire the Poppy Yeah. Firestar. Oops. I should really start the series, cuz I'm always finding the books in my instrument cubby, like, "Is this a sign?"
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
STICKFEATHER
ReplyDeleteSHIP ALL THE CRACK SHIPS
I SHIP EVERYTHING
ReplyDeleteAlyssa Cavalieri ditto
ReplyDeleteXD
So cute! :3
ReplyDeleteTank you!
ReplyDeleteI SHIP THIS SO HARD
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! XD
ReplyDeleteI'm not a Warrior Cats fan, but I was at a sleepover, and my friend played that "Starfire Doesn't like Waffles" video over and over and over again and now it is burned into my brain.
ReplyDeleteOhmicod I made 300 billion new Stickfeather shippers!! Yey!!!
ReplyDeleteChloe Koulefianou You mean Firestar
ReplyDeleteWildfire the Poppy Yeah. Firestar. Oops. I should really start the series, cuz I'm always finding the books in my instrument cubby, like, "Is this a sign?"
ReplyDeleteChloe Koulefianou You should. Sips Catmunt tea
ReplyDeleteI SHIP EVERYONE
ReplyDeleteYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete