WHOOHOO!!!!! SOOOO WHAT are you guys going to be for Halloween? I'm going as a Roman....person...XD girl...goddess..EVERYBODY IS CALLING IT DIFFERENT THINGS XD XD
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Happy Halloween
ReplyDeleteI'm going as Annabeth! (( I wanted to be a demigod in general but my friends forced me to be Annabeth))
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Although, in our religion, we don't celebrate it.
ReplyDeletehappy Halloween!!! or Friday if you don't celebrate Halloween. If you live somewhere it isn't Friday then happy whatever day it is to you
ReplyDeleteIma be a black cat :3
ReplyDeleteIma be Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm Isabelle Lightwood!
ReplyDeleteI am Little Red Riding hood
ReplyDeleteI'm Maureen the vampire queen.
ReplyDeleteBecause I'm a TMI fan.
ReplyDeleteMY FRIEND WAS A DEAD GIRL IN PAJAMAS.
ReplyDeleteLeah Baetcke Im a Shadowhunter in general, but everyone called me:
ReplyDeleteKatniss ((Mpst people guessed this one))
Ninja
Night
Assassin
I went as the TARDIS.
ReplyDeleteI'm olaf <3
ReplyDeleteI'M MIRANDA SINGS!!
ReplyDelete~ATHD
Sasha braus or my oc from attack on Titan
ReplyDeleteI'm Camille from tmi.
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
ReplyDelete