weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!)


weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!)
what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O
what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper

oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed....
#doctorwhoweek   #imdead  

~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess

Comments

  1. Fight a Dalek:Folder with Scouting Legion Wings of Freedom on it(bwa ha ha)
    Fix TARDIS: A computer mouse
    Clothes: Hurley shirt and black biker shorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fight a Dalek: My closet.....
    A-DALEK'S-POWER-IS-IMPAIRED-FROM-CLOTHING! (Yeah not really)
    Repair the TARDIS: A blanket. HMM
    I meet the Doctor in: Jeans and a sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To fight a Dalek I use my mom! Lol I'm going to meet the Doctor in my pjs and I'm going to use a fan to repair the tardis lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fight the Daleks with uh... air. I will meet the Doctor in my PJs, and I'll fix  the TARDIS with my Wii. I am very screwed. Although is the TARDIS compatible with the Wii?

    ReplyDelete
  5. a bucket to hang on the daleks eystalk, jeans and a t-shirt, and another computer to fix the tardis. I might be oK

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. My CAT.
    2. P.J's with a hoodie.
    3. My giant, stuffed panda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meet the Doctor in a Raven outfit... I fight a Dalek with a vacuum cleaner and I fix the TARDIS with GLUE???? IM THE WORST COMPANION

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEP, YOUR BETTER OFF THAN ME. IM ABOUT AS USEFUL AS CLARA

    ReplyDelete
  9. An office chair
    A black night gown
    A spoon (how ironic)
    Hmmm..I might have a chance to run at least....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...a spoon. Are pudding cups included in the TARDIS? I need pidding

    ReplyDelete
  11. This whole exercise has me in tears it's so funny!! Pidding??? Lmbo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. T shirt and gold leggings
    Fight a dalek with a cheerios box
    Use a keyboard to repair the TARDIS

    ReplyDelete
  13. custom shotgun(left) street clothes&leather jacket and printer(right)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hisoka The Magician trade ya my office chair for your custom shotgun, but I'm not trading my spoon. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm apparently supposed to fix the TARDIS with a German Shepherd. This will be an interesting challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. use a bra to fight off dalek
    use a pillow to repair the tardis
    wearing a undershirt and underwear when i meet the doctor...
    im screwed...

    ReplyDelete
  17. A bottle of advil, a skull mug full of tea, and i'm wearing nothing but a "Keep Calm and Fuego On" t-shirt. 

    I'm gonna die.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cybermen, a t-shirt that says keep come and be a timelord, a chicken

    I'm dead

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm going to fight a dalek with a brown blanket. I'm wearing a tie-dye shirt and black shorts. And I'm going to fix the TARDIS with a Harry potter book.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The book Legend and my sketchbook are my weapons. BOOKS! THE BEST WEAPONS IN THE WORLD! WOOHOO.
    I'm wearing  a shirt and jeans. Meh.
    AND let's use my phone to fix the Tardis.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm wearing my favorite pants, (a grey, cotton, semi-cargo affair,) with a black t-shirt. Not bad, all things considered, for a first meeting with The Doctor, although I wish I was wearing my Nike sneakers instead of my Velcro fastened Skechers... Apparently, I'll be fighting a Dalek with a roll of masking tape, after which I'll be fixing the TARDIS with a sub-woofer speaker. This almost sounds like it could work...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Vail Jones throw the blanket over the dalek. The Doctor will love the tie-die. And surely there's enough magic in the Harry Potter book to fix by the Tardis. Hey! I think you have a better chance than the rest of us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am wearing a red and Black sweater, a blue t-shirt, black sweatpants and no shoes, I'm fighting the dalek whit my wallet and repairing the T.A.R.D.I.S. whit a music angel. SH*T :-O

    ReplyDelete
  24. A music stand, black pants striped singlet of blue white pink and yellow, and the bedside table

    ReplyDelete
  25. I fight a dalek with my mic, I meet the doctor in my pajamas, and I repair the TARDIS with .357 magnum shell that I kept from shooting a Smith & Wesson... Yeah I'm boned

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm fighting the daleks with my sisters 1D CD's wearing a fez a bow tie(yeah I know a big nerdy) a teeshirt and my underpants fixing the tardis with my good cricket bat 
    I'm holding a spoon in my left hand so can I use that

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm fighting them with deodorant I'm meeting him in sweatpants and a baggy shirt and I'm fixing the tardis with a stuffed animal (not sure how that would ever work but whatever)

    ReplyDelete
  28. A pillow to fight dalek and a stuffed toy to repair the Tardis while wearing my PJ's. Yep im screwed........

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wearing a hoodie and skinny jeans, Fighting the dalek with a bin and fixing the tardis with a pillow. Im screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  30. To my left is my 20 year old sister, to my right is a pillow and I'm wearing... A sheep onesie

    ReplyDelete
  31. Crap. Meeting the Doctor in Panda PJ's. GREAT first impression. Fighting the Dalek with AIR. Well that definitely won't end badly. And the cuteness of my toy lamb shall fix the TARDIS.  I'm not screwed at all!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yep, really screwed.  It seems I'm fighting Daleks with crown molding.  Meeting the Doctor In me boxer's, and repairing the TARDIS with a bottle of Captain Morgan, what?  It was Friday night a few hrs ago.

    ReplyDelete
  33. My sister's results when I showed her: Meeting the Doctor in SURPRISE PJ's. Fighting the Dalek with her phone and fixing the TARDIS with her sister! AKA ME! I'm screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  34. On my left, a pair of pants. To meet The Doctore, I'm in a cross country uniform, and to fix the TARDIS, I use my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hisoka The Magician Ur better of than most of us it seems.  Lol, at least you got some fire power; all I got's a bit of crown molding.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm going to use a stuffed rabbit to fight a dalek, I'm going to fix the TARDIS with a plastic cup, and I'll be wearing my pajamas when I meet the Doctor. Crud....

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm fighting the daleks with a memory foam mattress,wearing clothes that make me sweat when I meet The Doctor, and housing my hand to fix the tardis

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'll fight the Dalek with my copy of Smash Bros 4...good! It's such a good game, once I get the Dalek hooked on it, I'll be able to set up something more elaborate while it plays the game!
    I'll meet the Doctor in a Texas A&M shirt (yay),
    And I'll repair the Tardis with a belt...sounds like something the 10th Doctor would do, really.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Aisha Wilson Well, Amy first met the Doctor in her nightgown and rain boots, right? ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  40. Weapon KNOWLEDGE (book) what I wear pajamas I will fix the Tardis with another book

    ReplyDelete
  41. fight: air
    clothes: red jump suit pants and a green pj shirt...
    fix: more air.

    yeeah I'm a big help with my AIR!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have a stuffed animal on my left, a pillow on my right, and I'm wearing pajamas. Welp.......not how I was planning this out......

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fighting the Daleks with a 20inch ceramic frying pan whilst meeting the Doctor in my jeans and repairing the TARDIS with some sunflower oil. (Or a small chocolate topped ring doughnut if i look a little further to the right.)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I Fix the TARDIS with a guitar, fight a dalek with my sister and meet the Doctor in black jeggings and a loose black v neck shirt. Not bad. My sister would screw the dalek.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I get to meet the Doctor and I am a regular guy who isn't on a special mission in an exotic locale, has no military background, and isn't in London at Christmas. My answers are bookcase, pajamas, and batteries, but given the other factors, statistically speaking, I am gonna be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Fight with purse, meet in PJs, fix with video camera

    ReplyDelete
  47. fight w/ white board, meet in tshirt (no pants), repair w/ tv remote

    ReplyDelete
  48. A basket to fight the Daleks, a lamp to repair the TARDIS, and meeting the Doctor in my favorite PJs...


    Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  49. A clock to fight, a cute outfit to wear, and a cushion to repair the new Tardis.

    ReplyDelete
  50. A CD that has my math textbook on it to fight a Dalek, a white shirt and jeans to meet the doctor, and a semi-sharp pencil to repair the TARDIS with. 
    Could be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  51. aloe vera gel, a vintage batman tee (just woke up...) an external hard drive.............im so done for.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I picture of my dog to fight with, my marching band shorts and shirt to wear, and a stormtrooper alarm clock to repair the TARDIS with... We're screwed

    ReplyDelete
  53. spoon to fight Dalek( hey the Doctor fought Robin Hood with one, and won!), patagonia shirt and jeans, and a few batteries to fix the TARDIS

    ReplyDelete
  54. Lets see.....a creamcicle, black hoodie, white tank top and jeans and.....my change jar......oh yea. Im surely a goner

    ReplyDelete
  55. Fight a Dalek: Guitar Capo
    Fix TARDIS: alarm clock
    Clothes: jeans, black hoodie, paperboy hat
    ....shit...

    ReplyDelete
  56. i use a pair of headphones to fight the dalek. i'm wearing an orange t-shirt and gray and pink sweatpants. I use a purple pen to fix the TARDIS.
    Unless i'm incredibly talented in the ways of "headphone ninjitsu"...

    ReplyDelete
  57. I fight the Dalek with a stuffed Droid doll. I fix the TARDIS with my daughter (she'll be happy about that.) and what I'm wearing is quite comfortable for running, so I'm good to go.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'll fight a dalek with a towel, I'll meet the doctor in a tee-shirt and jeens, and I'll fix the tardis with a pillow... Ya, I pretty screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  59. A golden bracelet to fight a Dalek (maby they can't take gold like classic cybermen)
    I'll meet the doctor in my pajamas and a hello kitty snugy and I'll use my shoe to repair the TARDIS...

    ReplyDelete
  60. fight with a kitchen towel, wear a pink batman shirt, and repair with a printer

    ReplyDelete
  61. Fight with a blanket, meet in pjs and fix with air...CRAP

    ReplyDelete
  62. I fight a Dalek with my sketchbook, meet the doctor in painted on yoga pants and a sea foam green t shirt, and fix the TARDIS with my cat?!?

    ReplyDelete
  63. Fight a dalek with my pillow meet the Doctor in a t-shirt and pajama pants and fix the tardis with my wall

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am so screwed. My cats a total weirdo and only breaks stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  65. ill meet the doctor in a beatles shirt and jeans, ill fix the tardis with a notecard, and im fight a dalek with "dust remover" spray :/ that dalek will be dust free after me!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I defeat the dalek with a hot water bottle I meet the doctor in my pj's and I use a pillow to fix the tardis I think I'm pretty screwed

    ReplyDelete
  67. I defeat a Dalek with a potted plant, I meet the Doctor in a shirt+underwear (Pajamas), and I fix the TARDIS with a printer. Well, looks like I'm gonna die :3

    ReplyDelete
  68. Uhm... I have a mic to fight with. How brilliant.
    And I'll be wearing pajamas, too. 
    And... a lamp to repair the TARDIS with.

    ReplyDelete
  69. xD nice well I defeat a dalek with a the Incredibles dvd and I am wearing my pj and I fix the tardis with a fan xD

    ReplyDelete
  70. Crystal Rocks it would probably help if you had the actual incredibles lol

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'll defeat a dalek with a bed post, meet the Doctor wearing a tank top and pajama pants, and use a guitar to fix the tardis. 0-0 well that'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm fighting a Dalek with tissues, repairing my TARDIS with nothing, and meeting the Doctor in a tank and friggin booty shorts.
    Fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'd be fighting a Dalek with a bowl of grapes, meeting the Doctor in my pajamas, and I'd be fixing the TARDIS with my phone.... huh....

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'll fight a dalek with earbuds and I'd fix the TARDIS with a piece of paper and a pencil...
    Well then.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Fight a Dalek: printer
    Fix Tardis: penil case
    Met the Doctor: Pj's

    ReplyDelete
  76. Fighting a dalek with headphones, meeting the doctor in a semi-dressy shirt and jeans, so that's good, but we're fixing the TARDIS with my phone so that's unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm fighting the Daleks with a can of Coca-Cola, I'm wearing a t-shirt and athletic shorts, and I'm repairing the TARDIS with a set of colored pencils. Should be an interesting adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Fighting the daleks with a curtain, meeting the doctor in my pjs and fixing the tardis with a paper plate

    ReplyDelete
  79. Fight a dalek with a kitchen knife
    Wear a band T - shirt and jeans when I meet the doctor
    And use a screw driver to repair the Tardis

    ReplyDelete
  80. I'm wearing my PJs..... to my left is a speaker.... and to my right is a printer.......omg i am soooo screwed

    ReplyDelete
  81. Dalek: a piece paper
    Doctor: my pajamas
    TARDIS: my sister's phone.....




    anna99168

    ReplyDelete
  82. Fight a dalek with a printer, repair the TARDIS with a phone, and I'll be wearing my pajamas. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'll fight dalek with... a video camera
    I'll fix the TARDIS with smarties
    I'm wearing a kingdom hearts tee with olive green skinny jeans
    I'll just turn the flash on my video camera and blind the dalek. Maybe the tardis needs some candy decorations. I'll say I look pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  84. My kids Hotwheel track to the left. A bottle of shampoo to the right. At least I look great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  85. Fighting off a Dalek with a game controller, as I'm dress in a towel with dripping wet hair.
    And I hope the TARDIS can be fixed with a bowel of ice cream large enough to be clarified "Drowning Sorrows"

    ReplyDelete
  86. Weapon for Dalek: Power Brick

    Clothes: Pajamas

    Thing to fix Tardis: Biology Book lol

    ReplyDelete
  87. I'm using my right shoe to fight a Dalek, my music stand to fix the TARDIS, and I meet the doctor wearing my homemade Keep Calm and Don't Blink shirt and jeans. Yeah, I'm set. Let's go kill some Daleks

    ReplyDelete
  88. Sophia Willis *Amy
    And no.
    None of the the Doctors since the reboot met their first companions in pajamas.
    Eleven was wearing the tattered remains of Ten.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Vivian Grace... Deleting comment, NOW

    ReplyDelete
  90. what CRAP HOW CAN I KILL A DALEK WITH A WATER BOTTLE

    ReplyDelete
  91. Mugdha Duorah YOU HAVE A SWIVEL CHAIR! AWWWWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Dalek: Book 
    That's going to work

    Tardis: Crutches
    You never know.

    ReplyDelete
  93. fix the tardis with a phone oh thats nice

    ReplyDelete
  94. skinnyjeans& tanktop, speaker, binder

    ReplyDelete
  95. Paper bag, place over Dalek's eye.
    'Back to the Future' T-Shirt. I wonder how that will go down with the Doc?
    Wi-Fi router. Could be useful with all those electronics, or just to connect to the Internet to ask a Whovian for help. 

    Looks like I am sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  96. (left of me) shelf. (right of me) a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  97. I will be fighting daleks with a battery wearing a t-shirt and jeans and I will fix the tardis with a box of old 3.5 inch floppies.
    I shock the daleks with electricity, and upgrade the tardis to Windows 3.11 for workgroups. Episode ends with the doctor and I playing Doom.

    ReplyDelete
  98. A paperweight to fight a dalek
    Pajamas and a freakishly long scarf to meet the doctor
    A desk lamp to fix the TARDIS
    Uh oh

    ReplyDelete
  99. A beanbag chair to fight a Dalek.
    A pair of pants to repair the TARDIS.
    And a volleyball uniform (black tanktop with a 20 on it, spandex shorts, knee pads) to meet the doctor.
    Pretty screwed

    ReplyDelete
  100. I'm fighting daleks with a sword letter opener. I'm wearing pj's when I meet the doctor and I'm going to use a CV radio to fix the tardis

    ReplyDelete
  101. Paper, flowery nightgown,wooden beam.

    ReplyDelete
  102. i will use my monkey hat to kill the dalek and fix the tardis with . . . MY LAMP!

    ReplyDelete
  103. Lol, to the left of my computer is a tardis that I use to hold my tea! I think I got this covered, and in pajamas no less!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I will use a crochet hook to fight the daleks, I will be wearing a short black StarWars t-shirt, pink tanktop underneath, and blue jeans, and will fix the TARDIS with The Canterbury Tales book..... I feel like its not going to be very successful  :)

    ReplyDelete
  105. I'm fighting with  blanket, I look good sweaty!  And I'll repair the Tardis with a pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  106. Wow! Some dalek fighting army we are! (Hands Rainbow Mist pidding while stuffed animals fly overhead)

    ReplyDelete
  107. A banana and a friend. If I encounter daleks I'm boned, but if the tardis breaks I'ma go all girl in the fireplace on my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Let's see a couch with a blanket for a weapon. I met the doctor in sweat pants and an old t shirt and I Fox the TARDIS with a tv that is 28 years old

    ReplyDelete
  109. Apparently I'm going to use a spoon to fight a dalek, a chair to fix the TARDIS and right now I'm wearing an XL Men's T-shirt in place of pajamas. Nope, I'm not screwed at all...

    ReplyDelete
  110. I fight with a bottle of Sprite, I meet the doctor in a bra and underwear, And i repair the TARDIS with a Computer mouse

    ReplyDelete
  111. I'm gonna fight a dalek with a rubber frog, meet the doctor in athletic shorts, and fix the tardis with cheese dip...

    ReplyDelete
  112. i'm gonna fight a dalek with a blanket, meet the doctor in my pajamas and fix the tardis with some fleece

    ReplyDelete
  113. I will meet the doctor in my pajamas, I will use my mom to fight the daleks, and I will use nothing to repair the tardis.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Looks like I'll be defeating the Dalek by smothering it with Vicks Vapor Rub whilst in my pajamas and fixing the Tardis with a cup of tea! (Well it was just what The Doctor needed in The Christmas Invasion.....so it may just work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  115. Not too badly screwed, actually. I have rope, and a phone so... yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  116. To Fight: A chair. Okay.
    To fix the TARDIS: 20 Bucks XD
    Clothes: Hoodie, yoga pants. Cool.
    Result: I would do pretty damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  117. I will defeat a Dalek with a pair of high-heeled boots, fix the TARDIS with my Blackberry, and all while wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and mismatched toe socks.

    ReplyDelete
  118. Fight a Salem with my sister Morgan
    Meet the Dr wearing skinny jeans a t-shirt and converse high tops
    Fix the Tardis with my sister Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  119. Cool Lego Staircase thing
    Fandom merch
    Cheap box from China

    ReplyDelete
  120. I have a plate to fight a Dalek and a chair to fix the TARDIS. Wearing a sweater, scarf and jeans. I'm screwed

    ReplyDelete
  121. head phones,
    speaker, hoodie and jeans

    ReplyDelete
  122. A biologly textbook, a pillow, and jeans, converse, and a white sublime t shirt

    ReplyDelete
  123. A bookshelf for the Dalek and a radio to fix the TARDIS

    ReplyDelete
  124. To the left: Fighting Daleks with a lamp.
    Clothes: Sweatpants and a VANS shirt.
    To the right: Repair TARDIS with a printer.

    ReplyDelete
  125. To the left: A bag of binder clips.
    To the right: Bourbon.
    Outfit: Shorts and a FFVII tribute shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  126. a yoga mat, jeans and a survive to-do t-shirt, I will repair the Tardis with tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  127. well ... ill use my dog to fight. ill meet him in only gym shorts and uhh ... umm see idk how this'll work bbut i gotta repair tardis with my left leg...

    ReplyDelete
  128. On the left: head phones(for the dalek)
    On the right: a computer mouse (to fix the tardis)
    And what I will wear when I first meet the doctor: pink sport shorts, light blue flip-flops, and a flamingo tank top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  129. Headphones to fight the Dalek, my foot to repair the TARDIS. I'll be wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt to meet the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  130. Left: Styrofoam box, right: conditioner. Yeah I'm not gonna last

    ReplyDelete
  131. a lamp to fight, jeans and a doreme shirt, and a blanket to fix

    ReplyDelete
  132. It just acured to me that I'm fighting myself with a matress

    ReplyDelete
  133. I'm going to fight a dalek with a jar of dirt
    Use my sister to fix the tardis
    And meet the doctor in a doctor who t-shirt and sweat pants

    ReplyDelete
  134. A table saw, Pajamas and tools. I am in the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  135. I'm going to... fight a dalek with a double A battery, fix the TARDIS with a pencil sharpener, and I'm meeting the doctor in a pink t-shirt and blue running shorts. 

    I'm immensely screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  136. I am apparently going to attack a dalek with a book nd fix the TARDIS with a piano. I'm okay with clothes though I guess. Jeans, a hoodie, and converse.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Dakek: Steel water container.
    Clothes:  shorts and a t-shirt
    Fix Tardis:  Computer power cord.

    Prognosis:  Very screwed but not as bad as some.

    ReplyDelete
  138. (i'm sitting between 2 cpus) computer, pj pants and heart shirt, computer
    I'm not ENTIRELY screwed

    ReplyDelete
  139. fighting a dalek with a blanket....my outfit's cool enough to meet the doctor in ....fix a tardis with a pillow :/ yep! i too am screwed! :3

    ReplyDelete
  140. Fight a Dalek: a hairbrush
    Clothes: black pants, blue shirt
    Repair the Tardis: a coat hanger

    ReplyDelete
  141. Fight: Computer
    Clothes: T-shirt and Shorts
    Tardis; legos

    ReplyDelete
  142. Seagate external drive to fight Dalik 
    Monster Zero to repair TARDIS
    Johnny Depp Mad Hatter T-Shirt to meet The Doctor

    ReplyDelete
  143. Bashing a Daleks' chassis in with an empty PC cabinet, after meeting The Doctor wearing black pants and a black T-shirt and fixing his Tardis with my phone?
    Eheheheh... no. Not gonna work. .;
    ...at least I'm wearing something nice... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  144. Let's see. What i'm wearing is something where I have to wear like leggings or pantyhose under,the first thing left of me computer is a glass of water,on the right,a pillow. How screwed am I? ............im DEAD

    ReplyDelete
  145. i am using a glow in the dark zombie figurine to kill a dalek, I am gonna meet Dr. in a green day shirt and jeans, and i am gonna fix the tardis with a 3 hole punch.

    I AM SCREWED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  146. Fought a Dalek with a really painfully hard chair, (other than the one I'm sitting on) repaired the TARDIS with a bag of books and met the Doctor in black boots, a black LORDE pure heroine t-shirt and some black leggings. I'm doing pretty ok.

    ReplyDelete
  147. Fight: A hetalia America plushie
    Clothes: a hoodie, jeans, and um, no shoes
    Tardis: nothing = Air

    ReplyDelete
  148. Let's repair the TARDIS with kleenex, fight the Dalek with a wall, while meeting the doctor in gym shorts and a T-shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  149. I fought a dalek with a nickel, and fixed the tardis with a pencil sharpener

    ReplyDelete
  150. Let's fight the Daleks with a TARDIS blue cell phone, and fix the real TARDIS with a tv remote.....At least I'm wearing nice(ish) clothes! Think he'd let me grab my shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  151. Fight: a printer 
    Wear: p.js :(
    Fix: tissues

    ReplyDelete
  152. I fight the DALEKS with a perfume bottle. I'm wearing a random shirt with jeans. And I repair the TARDIS with a pillow

    ReplyDelete
  153. Fight dalek with a water bottle
    Meet Dr wearing pink pajama pants and a belaire sweater
    Repair Tardis with an extension cord

    ReplyDelete
  154. I fight the Dalek with a blanket.... I meet the Doctor in a purple shirt and black pants..... And I repair the Tardis with a remote............

    ReplyDelete
  155. fight dalek nothing
    meet Dr wearing just a big baggy t-shirt (no bra) & pj shorts
    repair Tardis with ibuprofen
    crap, im screwed

    ReplyDelete
  156. My Dad is going to help me destroy a Dalek, and a shirt will repair the TARDIS

    ReplyDelete
  157. Fight a dalek with a flower crown! I'll meet the doctor in a zombie shirt, yoga pants, combat boots and... Zombie makeup. And I'm gonna fix the tardis with a dog bed...

    ReplyDelete
  158. I'll be wearing normal clothes, fight a dalek with duck tape {Take that Dalek!} and fix the Tardis with a pen

    ReplyDelete
  159. I use my closet to fight a Dalek and a cat to repair the Tardis.
    Oh
    My
    Gods

    ReplyDelete
  160. Is it cheating if you change clothes, put a toolbox full of tools to the right of your computer and put a grenade to the left of your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  161. William Duley it's not that bad if it's Percy's pen.

    ReplyDelete
  162. Jerrey Anne Nelson THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  163. a speaker for the daleks and a mouse cord for the tardis, so yeah, when i want to repair the tardis, i'm totally screwed

    ReplyDelete
  164. A pipe, and a water bottle... And I'm wearing jeans and a sweater... okay then O_O

    ReplyDelete
  165. a whistle to fight the dalek.
    pajamas when i meet the doctor.
    and... a cat to fix the tardis.

    ReplyDelete
  166. My left: earphones. Im wearing a tshirt from my church and shorts. My right: a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  167. 1. SHOOOOOES.
    2. A blue t-shirt and shorts.
    3. Atomic Ski Boots.

    ReplyDelete
  168. fight DALEK with vanilla fridge wipe and matches (the fridge spray is primarily vanillin ethanol and with the matches flammable) wearing long floor length bright yellow dress no shoes ( i run better with no shoes although id stand out like a sore thumb if hiding ) and i fix the TARDIS with spray adhesive and a news paper ( i wonder if such shoddy patching will stand up to the time vortex) yeah i guess i come out ok

    ReplyDelete
  169. Legos is what I use to kill Daleks, a Microphone is how I fix the tardis, and I'm wearing a white shirt, with a vest.
    I say i'm pretty well off.

    ReplyDelete
  170. left: cell phone
    right: pencil
    Wear: i'll wear a camp shirt, jeans, and an AOT necklace...

    ReplyDelete
  171. I have no chance...
    I will be fighting a Dalek with a Duvet.
    And I will be fixing the Tardis with a Dressing gown.
    I will meet the Doctor in my pyjamas!
    I am... well screwed!

    ReplyDelete
  172. Hrm... I'll be wearing my favorite outfit, I'll fix the TARDIS with a pen, and I'll fight a Dalek with a pack of post-it notes. This should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  173. I'll be wearing my favorite shirt and yoga pants
    I have to fight off a dalek with a half sewn pointe shoe
    and I have to fix the tardis with pointe shoe ribbons with pins in them
    could be worse

    ReplyDelete
  174. Cup to my left, wearing a zelda shirt and yoga pants, mom to the right

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog