Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
This is my life summed up in one T-shirt. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeletethis could be made for periods....
ReplyDeleteI want this shirt so much right now...
ReplyDeleteWho won the hunger games maze runner caption contest?
ReplyDeleteWHERE CAN THIS BE FOUND AND WHY IS IT NOT IN MY CLOSET? SERIOUSLY. WHY?
ReplyDeleteIt sure is gonna be me at 8:50 pm because it's the end of series 8!
ReplyDeletei want this shirt
ReplyDeleteUes
ReplyDeleteYes it would
ReplyDeleteI need dis
ReplyDeleteI NEED DIS
OH GODS I NEED DIS
(Quoting that funny cat meme)
I NEED IT!
ReplyDeleteWHERE TO GET IT?