OOOOH! OOOH! X-MEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE!!! THE ONE WITH HORRIBLE CGI ON WOLVERINE'S CLAWS AND MAKES HIM FORGET EVERYTHING AND HAS THE SUPER-CLICHE "DEATH" SCENE OF HIS GIRLFRIEND
When I was reading "Who remembers what movie this is from?" I was like "ME ME ME ME YES YES YES YES I ACTUALLY KNOW!!!!!" huge grin on face Then, I saw how many comments there were.......
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Xmen... Which one though?
ReplyDeleteClementine O. Gotta guess.. ;) ~Sam the Legendary Avenger
ReplyDeleteWolverine Origin? (Will.I.Am gave it away)
ReplyDeleteORIGINS, I THINK
ReplyDeleteClementine O. ho ho Y'all are both really close!
ReplyDeleteX-Men Origins: Wolverine
ReplyDeleteACK THIS BOTHERS ME
ReplyDeleteGeorge C CORRECT!!! ~Sam the Legendary Avenger :)
ReplyDeleteOOOOH! OOOH! X-MEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE!!! THE ONE WITH HORRIBLE CGI ON WOLVERINE'S CLAWS AND MAKES HIM FORGET EVERYTHING AND HAS THE SUPER-CLICHE "DEATH" SCENE OF HIS GIRLFRIEND
ReplyDeleteXmen Origins: Wolverine 😁 <3 marvel
ReplyDeleteIM PRETTY SURE I WAS CORRECT.
ReplyDelete(Sorry, Cranky RP Character. I like yelling)
Jacob Lunt IKR? The only good thing about the movie was Ryan Reynolds.... ~Sam the Legendary Avenger
ReplyDeleteFandoms United
ReplyDeleteYeah, and they massacred Deadpool. Insanely sad.
Its the wolverine origins.
ReplyDeleteX-men origins wolverine I remember this was the movie that totally ruined my veiw on dead pool…… but it was a pretty good movie
ReplyDeleteYeah, it wasnt bad.
ReplyDeleteloved ryan renalds (i know i spelt it wrong) as deadpool hope they make a movie
ReplyDeleteFandoms United YES!!! Victory is MINE!!!
ReplyDeleteXmen origins : the wolverine
ReplyDeleteWhen I was reading "Who remembers what movie this is from?" I was like "ME ME ME ME YES YES YES YES I ACTUALLY KNOW!!!!!" huge grin on face Then, I saw how many comments there were.......
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDelete