Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I can't believe I'm saying this BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER EDGAR!
ReplyDeleteHe's made up for the movie.
ReplyDelete~Swanstar the Tribute
Swathika Manu Oh!
ReplyDeleteMarlene 😿
ReplyDeleteAnd Uriah is Romeo Miller!
ReplyDeleteTiye-Christiana Williamson No Uriah has not been cast yet.
ReplyDelete~Swanstar the Initiate
Wait who's Edgar?!
ReplyDeleteJamie Chen It's an added character for the movie.
ReplyDeleteHibo The Reader Ohh thank goodness! I thought I completely missed something...
ReplyDeleteJamie Chen Same! I was like, wait? Who the hell is Edgar?!
ReplyDeleteFandoms United well,i hope he gets the part! My friends and i are all praying!
ReplyDeleteSince there is no Edward, they might me replacing him with Edgar.
ReplyDeleteWhat
ReplyDeleteEDGAR?!
I get that they need a random character, but...
SERIOUSLY?!
I'm just assuming. We need someone to fill in Edward's post. And the similarities with their names.
ReplyDeleteCharlie C Wait. I'm sorry if this seems offensive to you but did you seriously just say that?! Have you read the books?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteCharlie C OH! Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. We don't know yet!
ReplyDeleteso they add an unknown edgar who no one cares....but THERE IS NO URIAH??!? WTF IS THIS?!?!?
ReplyDeleteJuliet Eaton like i said,it should be romeo miller!
ReplyDelete