Mine came down to The Lion King vs Mulan; TLK wins that. Then UP vs Finding Nemo; Finding Nemo wins that. Then TLK vs Finding Nemo, and The Lion King wins which is what I expected as soon as i saw that TLK was in there 😂😂 it's been my all-time fave since I was born.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Mine came down to Princess and the Frog and Coco
ReplyDeleteMine came down to The Lion King vs Mulan; TLK wins that. Then UP vs Finding Nemo; Finding Nemo wins that. Then TLK vs Finding Nemo, and The Lion King wins which is what I expected as soon as i saw that TLK was in there 😂😂 it's been my all-time fave since I was born.
ReplyDeleteLilo and Stitch + inside out
ReplyDeleteMine came down to the Incredibles vs the Lion king
ReplyDeleteMine came down to Beauty and the Beast vs The Incredibles
ReplyDeleteTangled and Finding Nemo.
ReplyDeleteTangled won <3
Tangled vs brave for me. Brave wins. It's my favorite.
ReplyDelete