And just to spice things up, a good space man Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 31, 2018 And just to spice things up, a good space man Hello this is Amanda and she’s literally god. Okay not literally but you know what I mean. ~ Rivke the Wizarding Warlock of Gravity Falls Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Melodious “tall dork” HeartMarch 31, 2018 at 11:24 AMblessReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAri FlanaganApril 1, 2018 at 9:13 AMThis is absolutely incredible and now I want to do thisArgh why does my hair have to be so loooongReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFandoms UnitedApril 1, 2018 at 10:15 AMAri Flanagan Amanda actually has really long hair - it reaches quite a few inches past her chest, and she’s like 5’7”. I definitely don’t stalk her what are you talking about. I believe in you!! You just need a high-quality wig and the magic of photoshop. ~ RivkeReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAri FlanaganApril 1, 2018 at 10:19 AMFandoms United Well my hair goes past my butt and is super thick, so I’m afraid no amount of magic would even keep it in place, much less hide it under a wig. Thanks for the believing though :DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFandoms UnitedApril 1, 2018 at 10:33 AMAri Flanagan Worth a shot! There are plenty of cosplayers with really long hair. Google some tips!~ RivkeReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAri FlanaganApril 1, 2018 at 10:36 AMFandoms United Probably be better closer to Halloween, but I’ll be sure to do so.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlly Thrøugh The Looking GlassApril 3, 2018 at 1:54 AMAri Flanagan If you do it, I want a picture 😂ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAri FlanaganApril 3, 2018 at 6:08 AMAlly Thrøugh The Looking Glass Heck yeah you’ll get one, because if I do this I’m doing it right. With friends.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
bless
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely incredible and now I want to do this
ReplyDeleteArgh why does my hair have to be so loooong
Ari Flanagan Amanda actually has really long hair - it reaches quite a few inches past her chest, and she’s like 5’7”.
ReplyDeleteI definitely don’t stalk her what are you talking about.
I believe in you!! You just need a high-quality wig and the magic of photoshop.
~ Rivke
Fandoms United Well my hair goes past my butt and is super thick, so I’m afraid no amount of magic would even keep it in place, much less hide it under a wig. Thanks for the believing though :D
ReplyDeleteAri Flanagan Worth a shot! There are plenty of cosplayers with really long hair. Google some tips!
ReplyDelete~ Rivke
Fandoms United Probably be better closer to Halloween, but I’ll be sure to do so.
ReplyDeleteAri Flanagan If you do it, I want a picture 😂
ReplyDeleteAlly Thrøugh The Looking Glass Heck yeah you’ll get one, because if I do this I’m doing it right. With friends.
ReplyDelete