We haven't done a voting game in so long!


We haven't done a voting game in so long! For the next 24 hours, post your favorite #StarWars quote as a comment below. Plus one your favorites (no repeats!) The top 25 will be in a #QuoteOff tomorrow!
~Samantha the Sherlocked Jedi Nerdfighter
#StarWarsWeek

Comments

  1. "Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
    - Yoda

    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent."
    - Qui-Gon Jinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerd herder!" -Princess Leia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some of my top favorites:

    ''Don't you call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease!'' ~C-3PO

    ''I find your lack of faith disturbing.'' ~Darth Vader

    ''Your focus determines your reality.'' ~Qui-Gon Jinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose"- Yoda

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Always pass on what you have learnt"-Yoda

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Never tell me the odds.” - Han Solo

    ReplyDelete
  7. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...