Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh. It's thrown the Fandom into division, personally, I hope she does great. I mean, come on. They had a female Master (Missy), and even though Steven Moffat thought the idea was a bad idea, I loved Missy and am sad that she's gone. So, all the best to the New Doctor!
Personally I feel as if this was a bit forced into action. Yeah, a female doctor was gonna come into play at some point, but BBC has been doing a crap ton of diversifying everything already, and personally, I feel as if they haven't been doing such a great job. Yay for diversity, but I'd rather it not be forced, ya know?
—Echogreen the Miraculous Dragon-Slayer from Kashyyyk
Imo it makes sense that one of the Doctor's incarnations would be female. They've hinted and even blatantly stated the possibility multiple times, and then I think they reincarnated the Master into the Mistress to kinda test the waters. So it shouldn't come as any surprise whatsoever.
Imo so long as the actress keeps to the character of the Doctor, I couldn't care less lol
I think it's great. Might be a bit forced, might be just the BBC trying to keep us happy, but I'm excited to see what the thirteenth doctor has in store for us. I have no doubt that she'll be great for the job of the doctor.
Well, strange as being a new gender would be, actually seems quite interesting. Besides. No matter what my new body is, it's still going to be me, even if I look different and have different hormones. Same man - er......person, new face. You get the idea.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Let's ask the Doctor himself what he thinks. The Doctor (Tenth Body)
ReplyDeleteI think its great. :)
ReplyDeleteJust as long as she's still like the Doctor has always been, it's fine by me.
youtube.com - David Tennant Is Glad To See A Female Dr. Who
ReplyDeleteEeeeeeeeeeeeeh. It's thrown the Fandom into division, personally, I hope she does great. I mean, come on. They had a female Master (Missy), and even though Steven Moffat thought the idea was a bad idea, I loved Missy and am sad that she's gone. So, all the best to the New Doctor!
ReplyDeleteI wish her the best of luck. She's got some big shoes to fill as the Doctor.
ReplyDeletePersonally I feel as if this was a bit forced into action. Yeah, a female doctor was gonna come into play at some point, but BBC has been doing a crap ton of diversifying everything already, and personally, I feel as if they haven't been doing such a great job. Yay for diversity, but I'd rather it not be forced, ya know?
ReplyDelete—Echogreen the Miraculous Dragon-Slayer from Kashyyyk
Imo it makes sense that one of the Doctor's incarnations would be female. They've hinted and even blatantly stated the possibility multiple times, and then I think they reincarnated the Master into the Mistress to kinda test the waters. So it shouldn't come as any surprise whatsoever.
ReplyDeleteImo so long as the actress keeps to the character of the Doctor, I couldn't care less lol
Shouldn’t she be called a nurse or something like that?
ReplyDeleteDepressed Bleach no, because there can be male nurses (like Rory) and female doctors (like a number of them.)
ReplyDeleteI think it's great. Might be a bit forced, might be just the BBC trying to keep us happy, but I'm excited to see what the thirteenth doctor has in store for us. I have no doubt that she'll be great for the job of the doctor.
ReplyDeleteWell, strange as being a new gender would be, actually seems quite interesting. Besides. No matter what my new body is, it's still going to be me, even if I look different and have different hormones. Same man - er......person, new face. You get the idea.
ReplyDeleteThe Doctor (Tenth Body) But you're still not ginger~
ReplyDeleteGolam, In Brackets No. he sighed That's the one thing I AM pretty upset about.
ReplyDeleteIt's a terrible idea and only BBC propaganda
ReplyDelete