Well, I didn't need my heart. #SuperWhoLockWeek Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 10, 2017 Well, I didn't need my heart. #SuperWhoLockWeek~Jess the monster fighting detective of Riverdale Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments The Supergirl of SleepingOctober 11, 2017 at 2:00 AMYup nope, no need for my heart at all.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyYukta ROctober 11, 2017 at 6:04 AMWell, I think that's enough heartbreak for one day.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlan WongOctober 11, 2017 at 8:41 PMthat boy isn't littleHe's tall and has muscles and could probably kill me if he sat on mei just convinced myself that i never want to meet him alrighty thenReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Yup nope, no need for my heart at all.
ReplyDeleteWell, I think that's enough heartbreak for one day.
ReplyDeletethat boy isn't little
ReplyDeleteHe's tall and has muscles and could probably kill me if he sat on me
i just convinced myself that i never want to meet him alrighty then