Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
turtlelover59 OH GOSH NOW I SEE THE PARALLEL AAAAH
ReplyDelete~Agent Ari the Asgardian Dragonet of Destiny
Ugh. I ship them so much. Not as much as Kaylee and Simon though.
ReplyDeleteFelicia Day Fangirl The whole crew shipped Mal and Inara.
ReplyDeleteBriana Bennett except for inara for a while.
ReplyDeleteFelicia Day Fangirl Definitely. But by Serenity, well, the crew is literally booing when it doesn't get romantic. :P
ReplyDeleteBriana Bennett yup. But my favourite part of serenity, is the end, where River stalks simon and Kaylee.
ReplyDelete