Ari Flanagan that's not accurate. My mom stopped growing in 5th grade, my sister stopped growing when she was about 13. I'm almost done growing myself.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I would feel like Gandalf in a Hobbit hole. I'm like, 5'10"
ReplyDeleteI'd be too short to live in a Hobbit hole XD
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Hoyt I don't think that's a thing, but who knows. How short are you?
ReplyDeletevery
ReplyDeleteMy mom is a 59 year old fangirl and she wants to live in a Hobbit Hole.
ReplyDeleteShe 4'10" y'all
ReplyDeleteI'm like 5' 3" 😂😂 but I'm only 13 so I'll have to move out when I get too tall
ReplyDeleteS K you might be done growing If you're 13.
ReplyDeleteFelicia Day Fangirl People don't stop growing until they're about 20
ReplyDeleteAri Flanagan that's not accurate. My mom stopped growing in 5th grade, my sister stopped growing when she was about 13. I'm almost done growing myself.
ReplyDeleteFelicia Day Fangirl Interesting, the average age for females is around 17 and males around 20. Maybe your family is different
ReplyDeleteAri Flanagan actually for girls it's more of 14-17.
ReplyDeleteI'm 4'11¾ and haven't grown a smidge in two years
ReplyDelete... on the topic of how the Supernatural fandom got there so quick I'm willing to bet it had something to do with long legs.
ReplyDeletei like how they showed martin freeman for tall!!
ReplyDeleteFelicia Day Fangirl Maybe, but I just hit puberty so I'm pretty sure that I'll grow for another year or so.
ReplyDeleteeshani mhatre Well I think he's more exasperated than too tall because he actually played Bilbo in the Hobbit movies
ReplyDeleteThe supernatural fandom is everywhere disguised as humans like almost every monster in the show
ReplyDelete