The fact that someone woke up, and thought to themselves "Let's make a SciFi Western space cowboy series" is just amazing. But it's Joss whedon, so I'm not suprised.
The Atlantean Angel If you like that quote, there are plenty more great ones still to be discovered! The show is called Firefly and you should definitely give in to temptation and watch it because it was great. It was also short, so it's not a huge commitment.
Cecilia Carney It is the same actor as in Castle. :D But in this GIF he is playing the main character of the show Firefly. (Which is a great show, but very different from Doctor Who.)
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
The fact that someone woke up, and thought to themselves "Let's make a SciFi Western space cowboy series" is just amazing. But it's Joss whedon, so I'm not suprised.
ReplyDeleteOkay. I'm tempted to find out the name of this show and watch it just because of that quote. XD
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued
ReplyDeleteHold up, iS THAT CASTLE?!?!
ReplyDeleteCecilia Carney that's castle not doctor who
ReplyDeleteCecilia Carney the show he's on is firefly
ReplyDeleteThe Atlantean Angel If you like that quote, there are plenty more great ones still to be discovered! The show is called Firefly and you should definitely give in to temptation and watch it because it was great. It was also short, so it's not a huge commitment.
ReplyDeleteBriana Bennett too short
ReplyDeleteCecilia Carney It is the same actor as in Castle. :D But in this GIF he is playing the main character of the show Firefly. (Which is a great show, but very different from Doctor Who.)
ReplyDeleteBriana Bennett I knew I was right the first time. I tricked myself XD
ReplyDeleteI love that one.
ReplyDelete